Michael Evans is an experienced building lawyer. He acts for home owners and builders in all matters, including:
- Dispute resolution
- Contracts drafting and negotiating
- Security of payment act
- Debt recovery
Our experienced dispute resolution and litigation lawyers have acted in various Tribunals, including Local, District, Supreme, Federal Courts and even the High Court of Australia.
We act for people, companies and businesses, and we always strive to obtain the most favourable outcome.
Vanessa Vazquez is a Registered Migration Agent and acts in all areas of migration law, including:
- Partner Visas
- Permanent Residency & Citizenship
- Skilled visas & Employer Sponsored visas
- Student visas
- Tribunal and Federal Court appeals
We act for employees and employers in all matters, including:
- Fair Work Commission proceedings
- Termination of employment
- Unfair dismissal
- Employment contracts advice
- Bullying and harassment
Michael Evans is a WIRO Approved Legal Service Provider and advises on:
- Pain, suffering & medical expenses
- Compensation, including for loss of income
- Permanent Impairment
- Litigation and settlement
- Driving and Traffic offences
- Drug offences
- Bail applications
- Pleas of Guilty and Not-Guilty
- Sentencing hearings
We act for individuals, families, businesses, accountants and trustees in all matters related to Estate planning and disputes, including:
- Will writing
- Estate and superannuation planning
- Disputed Estates
Vanessa Vazquez is an experienced lawyer who has acted for insured persons, companies and insurers. She acts in all matters, including:
- Insurance litigation
- Insurance cover denials
- Claims advice and disputes
We act for hotel owners, licensees and hotel brokers in all matters of liquor and licensing law.
Paris Willis is an experienced solicitor in all aspects of family law, including, but not limited to:
- Division of assets
- Delicate matters involving children
- Federal Court advocacy for family matters
We handle all types of properties:
- residential – house, strata unit, vacant land
- rural – home, business, farm land
- commercial – office, retail space
Our Conveyancing experts act by your side during all the phases of your property transactions, from the preparation of your contract when placing on the market, to the review of a contract when buying, to the final settlement.
Whether you want to buy, invest or sell, we will liaise with your Real Estate Agent to make your transaction as easy and stress-free as possible.
Michael Shillington is an Accredited Business Law Specialist and has practised law in Orange for over 30 years.
He has developed special expertise in commercial and business law and is an accredited specialist by the Law Society of NSW. His matters include property transactions, wills, succession, estate and superannuation.
Accredited business law specialists are regulated by the Law Society NSW. To become an Accredited Specialist in business law a solicitor must complete a minimum of five years of practice with extensive experience in business law. They are then required to undertake rigorous oral and written examinations. To maintain their accreditation they must undertake additional on-going training above that required of other solicitors.